Thursday, May 15, 2008

Welcome To My World

Many of you may not know this but, photography happens to be a passion of mine. I never dreamed that I would get the camera that I wanted to pursue my long time interest but, God provided me a way and that was all she wrote. I hope you enjoy my photos as much as I enjoyed taking them. I am not a professional so it won't be perfect but, where there's a will there's a way! Oh, and one more thing, every photo on this blog has been taken by me and only me. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Latoya said...

Hey Tasha,

Welcome to the blog world. I love this picture. It's lovely -- what an awesome God we serve and creation will always point us back to Him the Creator of all things.

Latoya

"The Booga Wooga" said...

Hi Mommy,

Me and Grammy just wanted to stop by to let you know that you are all linked up to me and Pop-Pop. Now, when are you going to link us up?

Good luck and have fun!

The Booga Wooga

ZACK said...

Hey Tasha! Great blog so far. I'm one of your dad's "blog buddies". I look forward to more posts.